Tuesday 2 August 2016

PaRTy

If you would like to join in the "SHoW Off" Party...
That is... show off the gifts you received in this swap...
Then simply write a post on your blog... then add your address to Mr Linky below... & everyone can visit to see what your elf made for you...
Sounds like a GReaT idea to Me... 

THANK YOU 
to all the players in this years swap...
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

6 comments:

  1. Great idea indeed... plus I'm a sticky-beak & love to see what everyone else made/received!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Cheryll! I still don't see a "received" against my partners name - sure hope it arrived ok!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have sent an email...but I think your partners internet is down...
      Im sure all is ok though... Will keep you posted...

      Delete
  3. My favourite swap. Thanks again for organising Cheryll

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea... I was wondering what ever one received and was about to go on a Christmas in July blog hunt!! :o)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Makes it easier Good thinking Nice to see what everyone received

    ReplyDelete