Wednesday 1 July 2015

In The MaiL

As I am away... I had to mail off my swap gifts to my partner EaRLy...
I know she will have to poccess extreme & strong will power NOT to open the package up yet... BUT I'm sure she CAN DO IT ... lol
Of course I can't tell you where it is headed...
but time will tell where it ended up...

And I just had a thought... 
I cannot remember who is sending to me this year... & I don't want to look it up as I LoVe surprises... but perhaps it would be a good idea to hold onto mine until I return home. I'll be back the first week of August. Then I can enjoy my Christmas in July.

I will add a "link" late July... so you can add your blog address... then we can all visit & see what wonderful gifts were received.
How does that sound.?... I think it would be FuN...

Time is getting near mailing date...
Fingers crossed you are all ready... & no-one will be LaTe.
Ho Ho Ho...

3 comments:

  1. My gifts are finished and will be mailed in the next day or so. Do not want to be late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting there. Will be sorted as soon as I am home

    ReplyDelete
  3. My parcel was mailed yesterday - so pleased as I have a particularly busy month with swaps, my own sewing, family and a whole lot of other things. Love being busy - can't just sit and wait for time to pass. Happy Christmas in July!

    ReplyDelete